- 90-140 INR
- 90.00 - 140.00 INR
- 24 Months
- Continuous Hot Air Drying Technology
- No additives or chemicals added
Mint Powder is an all purpose herbgood to taste and great for health. Mint powder is prepared from dried mintleaves. The mint leaf, fresh or dried, is the culinary source of mint. Mint wasoriginally used as a medicinal herb to treat stomach ache and chest pains, andit is commonly used in the form of tea as a home remedy to help alleviatestomach pain. Mint powders are considered an aid to the digestive system. It isan appetite stimulant and aids in the secretion of gastric juices. The aroma,flavor and medicinal properties of mint are used in many spheres of life.
1. Aids in digestion
2. Prevents respiratory disorders
3. Reduces depression & fatigue
4. Can be used to whiten teeth
5. It has a relaxing effect - relieves headaches,migraines and reduces stress and tension.
1. Excellent skin cleanser
2. Helps to soften & calm dry itchy skin
3. Reduces pimples
1. A culinary delight! Used to flavor food as a keyingredient in chutneys and marinates used to prepare meat, soups, sauces, saladdressing, etc.
2. Used in food industry to flavor ice creams,chocolates, desserts, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
3. Can be used to make refreshing drinks.
- Pipavav, Mundra, Nava Sheva, Ahemdabad ICD
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 20 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FSSAI, APEDA, SPICE BOARD, FDA
Corporate Office : No. 38, Raghuvir Estate, Road no: 52, Nr. Canal, Odhav Road, Odhav,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India